Spiced White Chocolate Drink
This recipe by U.K. cannabis chef Gastrofaza puts a delicious spin on the white chocolate drink by adding cardamom, peppercorn and cannabis!
Total Time 20 minutes
- 300 ml Cannamilk
- 50 ml Water
- 100 grams White Chocolate
- Vanilla Pod
- 8 Cardamom Pods
- 1/2 tsp Pink Peppercorns
- Put cannamilk in a pan, then add the seeds from a vanilla pod, crushed cardamom pods and crushed peppercorns.
- Add the water to prevent the milk from burning. Put on medium heat and slowly bring up to boil.
- Take off the heat and leave for few minutes to infuse. Break up your chocolate into small chunks.
- Strain the still hot mixture, and pour it over the chocolate. Stir, until all the chocolate has melted. Serve immediately.