What a way to beat the heat.Beat the heat with these vegan mochasicles from Stillwater. Packed only with natural ingredients and none of the artificial stuff, this dessert is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Total Time 4 hours 10 minutes
- 150 grams Raw Cashews
- 120 grams Coconut Meat
- 2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Agave Nectar
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- 1 packet Clockwork Pure 10 mg Instant Coffee
- 1 tsp Cacao Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 scoop Vegan Mocha Protein Powder
- Crushed Baking Nuts
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Dark Chocolate
- 2 packets Ripple Pure 10 mg
- Boil 1/2 cup water, add Clockwork packet.
- Place all ingredients in your blender and puree until smooth and creamy. If you aren’t using a high-powered blender, start with half of the almond milk and add the rest once the mixture is pureed.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until set – usually around 4 hours.
- Combine coconut oil and dark chocolate. Dip popsicle in the mixture, then sprinkle on crushed nuts of your choosing. Place on parchment paper and allow to freeze.
Makes 8, 5 mg THC per mochasicle