Avocado Truffle Balls
THC-packed truffle balls.This recipe by Stillwater combines decadent chocolate and nutritious avocados with a THC-packed Ripple by Stillwater.
Total Time 2 hours 15 minutes
- 1 Medium Avocado
- 1/2 cup Dates
- 1/4 cup Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1.5 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 1.5 tbsp Coconut Flour
- Sea Salt
- 2 packets Ripple Pure 10
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Sprinkles
- 2 tbsp Dark Cocoa Powder
- Set aside the dusting ingredients, the 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder and chocolate sprinkles. Then place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 5 minutes. The consistency should be very smooth.
- With a plate and parchment paper, create an assembly line for the dusting. Secure the paper down with tape or heavy objects to prevent it from moving. Sprinkle it with the 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder on one side, and 2 tablespoons of sprinkles on the other.
- Scoop one tablespoon of the batter and roll into a ball. Roll the ball over the cocoa powder on the parchment paper and place it on the plate.
- Repeat until all batter is rolled into balls and covered in cocoa powder or sprinkles.
- Refrigerate balls 2-3 hours until hardened and enjoy!
Yields 10 balls, 2 mg THC