Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fondant
Looks (almost) too good to eat!
Total Time 1 hour
- 200 grams Dark Chocolate
- 50 grams Caster Sugar
- 80 grams Cannabutter
- 6 tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Eggs Yolks
- 40 grams All-Purpose Flour
- Fresh Berries
- Fresh Mint
- Ice Cream
- Heat the oven to 160C/320F. In a double boiler, melt the butter and chocolate.
- Combine eggs and extra yolks with sugar, by whisking quite vigorously.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture and flour, and whisk slowly until well combined. I used 4 dariole moulds/ramekins, 150ml capacity. Ensure they are well greased before you put your mixture in them.
- Scoop 2/3 of the chocolate mixture into the moulds. Put about 1.5 tbsp peanut butter in the middle of each mould, and add the remaining chocolate. Don’t overfill, as they will rise a bit when baking.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot, with fresh berries, mint or a scoop of your favorite ice cream!