Ripple Pudding Pops
A perfect infused summer treat
Total Time 4 hours 10 minutes
- 1 Box of Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- 2 cups Milk
- 3 packets Ripple Pure 10
- 1/2 cup Whipped Cream
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Pecan Chips
- 1/4 cup Caramel Chips
- Whisk Ripple powder into milk, and mix pudding and milk for 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream gently.
- Fill molds with pudding mixture, and set sticks.
- Freeze pops for 4-6 hours.
- Run pops under hot water for 10 seconds to release from molds.
- Dip pops in melted chocolate, and roll in pecan chips.
- Finally, drizzle pops with melted caramel.
APPROX. 3-5mg THC PER POP (6-10 pops depending on mold size)