Infused Goji Cacao Bark
Powerful superfoods that fill your body with all the right feel-good chemicals.The superfood Goji-Cacao Bark will woo you in by the first bite. Loaded with antioxidants and healthy fats, we could call this chocolaty goodness the ultimate skin food. The cocoa and goji berries are two powerful superfoods that are nutritionally dense and fill your body with all the right feel-good chemicals. Recipe by Kyra Mueller-Yamamoto from KYRIOUS.co and Levo.
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 cup Melted Cacao Butter
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/3 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup LEVO-Infused Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Raw Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 cup Goji Berries
- 1/4 cup Dried Rose Petals
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flakes
- Melt cocoa butter in a double boiler or by placing a small glass or metal bowl over a small pot filled with ¼ water over medium heat.
- Continue to stir the cocoa butter until melted and add the LEVO infused coconut oil.
- Once all completely melted, transfer to a blender with additional ingredients.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds and slowly pour chocolate mixture onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Gently disperse the toppings across the chocolate and place inside of the freezer for 2 hours.
- Once the chocolate has hardened completely, break into chunks and enjoy!