Ripple Lemon Cupcakes
A refreshing take on an old classic
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1.5 cups Self-Rising Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 6 Ripple Packets
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2.25 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- Lemon Cream Frosting
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Sift together flour and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about two minutes.
- Add Ripple and blend for about 30 seconds. Add eggs and blend until incorporated.
- Add lemon zest and vanilla and blend for another 30 seconds.
- Alternate adding a bit of the flour mixture, lemon juice, and milk until just incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Spoon into baking cups. Bake at 375° F for about 17 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Top with your favorite frosting.