Red Bud Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting in a Jar
Brownies with a twist.
Total Time 2 hours 5 minutes
- 1 Bittersweet Baking Chocolate Bar
- 3/4 cup Cannabutter
- 2 cups Cane Sugar
- 4 Large Eggs
- 11/2 cups Unbleached Flour
- 1 bottle Red Natural Food Coloring
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 package Cream Cheese For Frosting
- 3 tbsp Cannabutter For Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar For Frosting
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract For Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare your baking dish or brownie pan by lightly greasing the pan and sprinkling a little bit of flour onto the greased pan.
- Melt the chocolate and cannabutter, stirring at all times. Please be careful not to burn the chocolate!
- Whisk in the sugar and the eggs one at a time until blended.
- Add the flour, red food coloring, baking powder, and vanilla. Stir until fully mixed.
- Pour into your prepared baking pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean with moist crumbs. Cool completely.
- To Make the Cream Cheese FrostingMix the cream cheese and cannabutter until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Continue to beat until creamy.
- To Present "In The Jar"Crumble the red brownies in a separate mixing bowl.
- Place about 12 small mason jars in an assembly line, then start to layer the crumbled brownies in the bottom of each jar. Top with your frosting. Repeat with another layer of brownies and frosting until the jar is filled to the brim.