Strawberry Sorbet with Nutella Magic Shell
A delicious combination.
Total Time 4 hours 10 minutes
- 1 pint Strawberries
- 8 oz Medicated Honey
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 oz Medicated Coconut Oil To Make Nutella Shell
- 3 oz Nutella To Make Nutella Shell
TO MAKE THE STRAWBERRY SORBET
- Mix strawberries, medicated honey, lemon juice and sugar in a blender. Place in a bowl and freeze for 3-4 hours.
TO MAKE THE NUTELLA MAGIC SHELL
- In a separate bowl, mix coconut oil and nutella. Microwave for 30 seconds or until melted. Stir and place in a tight container.
- Drizzle the nutella magic shell on a scoop of sorbet ice cream and watch it harden.
Do not refrigerate the nutella magic shell. Store at room temperature. This mixture can be used for up to 3 weeks.