Parmesan Basil Salmon
A tasty salmon recipe
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 tbsp Cannabis Infused Olive Oil
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- Black Pepper
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1.5 cups Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Basil
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat cannabis oil.
- Season salmon all over with salt and pepper. When oil is hot, add salmon and cook for 6 minutes. Flip over and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to a pan and keep warm in 170 degree oven.
- Reduce heat to medium and add butter. When butter has melted, stir in garlic and cook about 1 minute.
- Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes, then add spinach and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Stir in heavy cream, parmesan and basil and bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer about 3 minutes.
- Return salmon back to skillet and simmer for 3 minutes more.
Approx. 22mg THC per serving