Sexy Magic Chocolates
Who could resist these magic chocolates?Is there anything more romantic than homemade chocolate? 420 Foodie Club along with Chef Billie Sutton of Divine Umami Edibles have teamed up with Magical Butter to create these irresistible infused Sexy Magic Chocolates using Magical Butter’s Compound Chocolate, specially formulated for adding herbal butters and oils.
- 1 cup Magical Butter Chocolate
- 1 tbsp Cannabis Coconut Oil
- 12 Raspberries
- 2 Beet Juice
- Edible Glitter
- Melt dark, milk or white chocolate over a double boiler (Magic Butter Chocolate *NO tempering required *Melts well in microwave).
- Make sure the water is not touching the bottom of chocolate bowl to avoid burning. Let sit with the heat off for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Stir occasionally with a heat resistant spatula to remove lumps. Make sure not to stir in air for best results.
- When chocolate is smooth, add coconut canna oil and stir to incorporate evenly. Add desired extract at this point, such as coconut raspberry, matcha mint, or salted caramel.
- Fill cocoa pod mold with raspberry and pour chocolate over. Silicone or non-stick plastic molds are the best for chocolate candies.
- Place chocolate in a squeeze bottle (Best temperature is 97 degrees). Fill your molds to the top and even out with an offset spatula.
- Let sit at room temperature for 2 hours or until firm, at which point the silicone molds can be gently removed by hand. Flip plastic molds onto a flat surface.
- Decorate as desired with glitter or beet juice. Use an airbrush if decorating with beet juice.