Mary Jane Mojito
Cocktail to unwind with after work
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1.5 oz Vodka, White Rum or Gin
- 1 dose Craft Elixir Simple Syrup
- 6 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 Mint Sprig
- 1/2 Lime Wedge
- Soda Water
- First, slap the mint leaves to release the oil and aroma. Take the half lime and cut a thin circle out for garnish and cut the rest in a half.
- In a shaker, muddle lime quarters, large mint leaves, syrup and alcohol.
- Fill with ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour in a tall Collins glass and top with soda water.
- Garnish with lime circle and mint.