Infused Steak Tacos
A Mexican inspired dish designed to please.This super simple recipe by Hippie Hermione is great anytime and can be enhanced more or less for the varying tolerance levels.
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1 lbs Rib Eye Steak
- 4 Tortillas
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1 Red House Tomato
- 1 Avocado
- 1 tbsp Red Onion
- 3 tsp Cannabis Infused Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Place the rib eye steak in a container and drizzle 1 tsp of the infused olive oil over steaks and sprinkle with black pepper. (Note: This is a step in which you can add an extra tsp of oil for additional infusion.) Allow the meat to infuse and set for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking. I prefer to keep my steak on the counter and infuse at room temperature.
- Place your grill over medium heat, and once to temperature, cook the steak to your desired serving preference.
- While the steak is cooking, dice up the tomato and cut open and scoop out the avocado. Combine tomato and avocado with the red onion in a bowl. Add the pepper and the remaining 2 tsp of remaining infused olive oil. Stir together, allowing the tomato and avocado to absorb the oils. Remember to stir the steak to ensure even cooking. (Again, you can add additional olive oil for more infusion.)
- Warm the tortillas in a skillet and when the steak is ready, turn off the heat. Distribute the steak evenly among the 4 tortillas, add the avocado/tomato mixture ensuring to drizzle any additional oil over the steak and fill with spinach.