Start your day off right.This recipe by Hippie Hermione is a perfect excuse to have breakfast for lunch and dinner. You can find many ways to add extra protein, and have a healthy protein packed way to start your day!
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp Cannabis Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 1 Tomato
- 3 oz Fresh Spinach
- 1/2 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil to pan and swirl to coat.
- Add onion and mushrooms. Cook 5 minutes or until tender and lightly browned. Add thyme and garlic, and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add chopped tomato, spinach, and pepper. Cook, covered, 3 minutes or until greens wilt. Remove pan from heat and keep warm.
- Cook eggs to your desired liking, I prefer sunny side up with this medley and toss a bit of cheese on top to melt into the yolks.