Mango-Kush Coconut Ice Cream
A vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free dessert. This is great recipe by The Terpene Connoisseur is vegan, dairy free, and gluten free loaded with aromatic terpenes and relaxing cannabinoids. This recipe makes 12 servings at roughly 20mg THC per serving. This recipe calls for a cannabis tincture, in which you can use any of your favorites, or DIY it using this recipe.
Cook Time 2 hours 5 minutes
- 2 tbsp Mango Kush tincture
- .32 grams Eybna Mango Kush Terpenes
- 4 grams Cyclodextrin Powder
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 0.5 Cup Organic Sugar
- 13.5 oz (1 can) Coconut Milk
- 0.5 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 Vanilla Bean Split down the middle and scraped.
- In a small glass jar, mix the Mango Kush tincture and terpenes with the cyclodextrin.
- In a small pot, heat the almond milk with the sugar until fully dissolved. Chill mixture.
- In a blender, add the coconut milk, almond milk mix, the tincture mix and the scraped paste from center of the vanilla bean. Blend on low speed to mix everything well. Slowly add in the xanthan gum through the top of the blender while it’s still mixing on a low setting. Increase blender speed to high for about 45 seconds until everything is fully incorporated and xanthan gum has fully hydrated.
- Allow the ice cream base mixture to chill down for a minimum of 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Process the ice cream base in an ice cream machine according to the manufacturer’s instructions.