Pineapple Express Sugar Cookies
Delicious cookies filled with cannabinoids and terpenes. This recipe by The Terpene Connoisseur is great for low temperature baking to prevent cannabinoids and terpenes from evaporating.
- 1.25 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 0.5 Cups Cannabis Infused Butter
- 0.5 Cups Sugar
- 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.25 tsp Salt
- 0.5 Egg
- 4 Drops Eybna Pineapple Express Terpenes
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- In a mixer with a paddle. beat cannabis butter for 1 minute at a medium speed. Add the sugar, baking powder and salt and beat for 30 more seconds. Add the egg and the terpenes and continue to mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Slow the mixer to a low speed and carefully add the flour a little at a time and mix until the dough just comes together.
- Refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour and roll 1 inch balls and space evenly on parchment lined sheet trays. Bake about 20-25 minutes until cookies are barely cracking on top. They have no color and look like they aren’t ready when they really are.