Mango Kush Cannabis Tincture
Our friend, The Terpene Connoisseur, has created this versatile tincture that he uses for his recipes. You can do the same, or add it to any of your favorite dishes. This recipe calls for decarbed Mango Kush flower and 190 proof spirit such as Everclear or Golden grain.
Total Time 2 days
- 5 grams Decarbed Mango Kush flower
- 55 grams 190 Proof Neutral Grain Spirit
- Place decarbed Mango Kush in the canister of the whipping siphon along with the alcohol. Screw top on tightly and charge with the first co2 cartridge, rapidly shaking for about 30 seconds after. Repeat with the second charge.
- On the stove top, heat a pot of water to 200F and submerge the base of the siphon in the water bath. Allow 30 minutes of infusion in the water bath, shaking rapidly for 5 seconds every 10 minutes or so.
- Remove siphon from the bath and place in the freezer (on the lowest setting) for 48 hours- shaking every few hours as possible.
- After the two days, allow the siphon to come to room temperature and slowly release the CO2 gas to allow the pressure to escape.
- Remove lid and strain tincture through cheese cloth into a mason jar and wring out as much liquid as possible. Store in freezer.
Before you start, make sure you have the following equipment: Special Equipment: 1 whipping siphon (isi brand) 2 CO2 chargers for siphon (isi brand)