Infused Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
A classic dessert with a twist
Total Time 1 hour
- 1 pack Oreo Cookies
- 3 qt Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 tbsp Infused Coconut Oil
- Separate Oreos from the fillings. Scrape out Oreo fillings and place in a bowl. Set aside 60 cookie parts.
- Heat Oreo fillings on low heat for 2 minutes (or until runny).
- Combine cannabis infused oil with heated filling and mix very well by hand or with a mixer. Set aside and let cool.
- In a blender, mix Oreo cookies into crumbs.
- In a large mixing bowl or mixer, add all ice-cream and mix on slow for 1 minute. Speed up mixer to medium and add infused filling. Mix very well.
- Add crushed Oreos to mixer and mix quickly.
- Place mixture into an 9x13 baking dish. Cover tightly and freeze for a minimum of 12 hours, although 24 hours is best.
- Once mixture has refrozen, using a cookie cutter about the size of the Oreos, cut out sections of the ice cream and place onto a full Oreo. Top with another cookie and place into a new container.
- Repeat until all Oreo cookies are used up to make mini sandwiches.
- Put sandwiches back in freezer, covered, for a few hours to get nice and cold.