Cheddar Broccoli Soup
A delicious way to eat broccoli
Total Time 1 hour 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup Cannabis Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- 16 oz Broccoli
- 2 qts Chicken Broth
- 16 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 2/3 cup Cornstarch
- 1 cup Water
- In a skillet, pour oil over medium heat.
- Cook onion and garlic in oil until softened.
- Stir in broccoli, and cover with lid for 5 minutes.
- Stir cooked broccoli, broth and cheese cubes in a slow cooker, mixing in milk last.
- Cook on high setting for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, stir cornstarch into water until dissolved. Stir into soup; cook, stirring frequently, until thick.
Note: This recipe yields approx 29mg THC per serving (12- 1 cup servings).