Mac and Cheese
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 2.5 cups Uncooked Elbow Macaroni
- 1/4 cup Cannabis Infused Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 cups Milk
- 8 oz Milk Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and butter a casserole dish.
- Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add macaroni, and cook until not quite done, about 6 minutes. Drain.
- In a separate saucepan, melt the cannabis butter over medium heat. Blend in the flour, mustard powder, salt and pepper until smooth. Slowly stir in the milk, beating out any lumps.
- Add the cheeses, (reserving 1/2 C for later) and stir constantly until the sauce is thick and smooth.
- Drain noodles, pour into casserole dish and stir them with beaten eggs.
- Pour warm cheese sauce over noodles, and stir well.
- Cover the dish, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with remaining cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes.