Apple, Fennel, and Tangerine Infused Salad
A fancy salad that's both sweet and tangy
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 head Red Leaf Lettuce
- 1 bulb Fennel
- 1 Lemons
- 4 Tangerines
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Tangerine Juice
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 doses Ethos Extracts Home-Baked Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Zest thin pieces of tangerines for garnish then segment over a small mixing bowl to reserve juice.
- Zest and juice lemon.
- Pick and clean lettuce.
- Slice fennel thin on mandolin slicer. Pick fronds for garnish.
- Combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, tangerine juice, vinegar, and dijon.
- Add Ethos extract in small mixing bowl to create infused salad dressing.
- When ready to plate, quarter the apple, cut the seeds out and slice thin on a mandolin slicer.
- Dress lettuce and fennel in a large mixing bowl. Season if desired.
- Garnish with tangerine segments/zest, lemon zest and fennel fronds.