Infused Fruit Salad
A light fruit salad to serve with yogurt or pancakes.This recipe from Hippie Hermione is a very healthy and summery recipe. While these fruits were what we had on hand, feel free to throw in whatever fruit strikes your fancy!
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cherries
- 1 Orange
- 1 tsp Basil Infused Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Cannabis Infused Olive Oil
- To begin, wash all the fruit and pat dry to avoid bringing water into the mix. Once everything is clean and dry, slice the strawberries into bite size pieces, pit the cherries and slice the blueberries.
- Cut the orange into chunks and squeeze any leftover fruit and pulp into the fruit mix. Gently stir mixing the orange juice and pulp into the salad.
- Drizzle the basil sesame oil and infused olive oil over the fruit.
- Place fruit in the fridge to chill for a minimum of a few hours, but it is recommended to marinate overnight. If you have fresh basil available, throw a few leaves in a tsp of the olive oil and make your own infused basil oil!
- The recipe yields approximately 4 1/4 cup servings. The entire recipe only has 30 mg of THC, which equates to a nice light 7.5 mg of THC per serving. Feel free to adjust the serving size or infusion quantity based on your own tolerance and flavor palate.
- The fruit salad is great to serve with yogurt, pancakes, waffles, french toast or just on its own as a great snack.