Sundried Tomato and Oregano Risotto
Unique flavors of oregano and sundried tomato
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1.5 cup Arborio Rice
- 2 liters Chicken Stock
- 1 cup White Wine
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Red Onion
- 7 pcs Sundried Tomatoes
- 60 ml Fresh Oregano Leaves
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Cannabis Butter
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Put stock in a pot and start heating up to a low simmer.
- Chop onions, tomatoes, oregano, and garlic. Set aside.
- Heat pan, add oil and sauté red onions until translucent.
- Add garlic and sundried tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add arborio rice and stir around ingredients.
- Add all the wine and deglaze the pan until all liquid is absorbed into the rice.
- Add 1 cup at a time of stock until rice is absorbed.
- Continue adding stock until rice is soft and edible.
- Add oregano and parmesan cheese and incorporate.
- Add cannabis butter and incorporate until fully incorporated.
- Serve, Eat Well, and Be Happy.