Not just for St. Patty's Day
Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1 cup Water
- 3 oz Lime Flavored Gelatin
- 1/2 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 4 packets Unflavored Gelatin
- 3 oz Lemonade
- 1 oz Cannabis Tincture
- Sugar Crystals
- Flavor injecting syringe
- silicone mold
- parchment paper
- Combine the fruit gelatin and water in a medium saucepan, then add the corn syrup with heat on low, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl mix the unflavored gelatin with the lemonade and tincture, and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the gelatins together, and cook over low heat for 5-7 minutes. Whisk constantly and get the sides of the pan.
- Using a syringe, pour the mixture into silicon molds and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove the candies from the molds, and toss each candy with a bit of sugar or serve plain.
100mg THC per batch of gummies. (ex. my mold of 24 made 4mg THC gummies)