Mighty Salami Tacos with Creamy Mustard Sauce
A Quick Appetizer.This is a very quick, yummy, minimal effort power snack.
Total Time 1 hour 35 minutes
- 4 oz Genoa Salami
- 2 cups Sliced Veggies
- 1/2 cup Stone Ground Mustard
- 1/2 cup Mayonaise
- 1 tbsp Cannabis Infused Olive Oil
MAKE INFUSED OLIVE OIL
- After infusing olive oil in The Mighty Fast Herbal Infuser, set aside 1 tablespoon to cool.
MAKE SALAMI TACOS
- Mix mustard, mayonnaise and olive oil together in a small bowl.
- Pick up a piece of salami, hold it folded in the shape of a taco, line the bottom with the mustard/mayo/olive oil dip, cover dip with veggies.
- Hold salami taco up and insert into your mouth to enjoy!