A Classic Cesar Dressing with a Twist
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 2 oz Can of Anchovies
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 30 mg Cannabis Infused Olive Oil
- Lemon Zest
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Avocado Oil
- 1/4 tsp Granulated Garlic
- Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients above except the avocado oil, lightly whisking until just combined.
- Slowly whisk in avocado oil until emulsified.
- Do not over-whisk so you don’t turn your dressing into a mayo.
- If too think (size/age of eggs can cause this), add more avocado oil until you reach desired nappe.
- Season to taste.
- Rest for 1 hour, adjust seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic, anchovies, etc.This will taste even better if you let it rest for a day.