Mighty Hot Butter Apple Cider
A special apple treat
Total Time 1 hour 30 minutes
- 4 cups Apple Cider
- 1/4 cup Mighty Fast Butter
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Apples
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- After infusing butter in The Mighty Fast Herbal Infuser, set aside 1/4 cup to cool.
- Pour apple cider and butter into a large sauce pan and heat on medium low.
- Add in cinnamon, cinnamon sticks and cut apples.
- Put in optional ingredients if using.
- Simmer on low for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and allow cider to cool in pan for 5 more minutes.
- Serve in mugs with cinnamon stick and whipped cream on top.