Half and Half
When you can't decide between lemonade and iced tea
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 stick Stillwater or Whitewater Blissful Black Tea
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Lemonade
- Mint Sprigs and Lemon Slices
- Boil water.
- Add tea stick to heat-proof mug.
- Pour boiling water over tea stick and steep for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove tea stick from water and let tea cool (if you have time).
- Add ice to drinking glass.
- Pour tea and lemonade over ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint.