Chicken Noodle Soup
Soup made special with Can O'Budder infused ghee
Total Time 40 minutes
- 2 tbsp Can O'Budder
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- 4 Celery Stalks
- 4 Carrots
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 2 qt Chicken Stock
- 3 cups Cooked Chicken
- 2 cups Wide Egg Noodles
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large pot over medium, heat the butter and olive oil. Add the onion, celery, carrots, garlic, and bay leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until the vegetables soften, about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the stock and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken and noodles and simmer until the noodles are cooked, about 10 minutes more.
- Discard the bay leaves, season to taste, and serve with a sprinkle of fresh minced parsley, if desired.