Cannabis Caramel Apple
A new twist to a childhood favorite
Total Time 40 minutes
- 8 Fuji Apples
- 1/2 cup Cannabis Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- wooden treat sticks
- parchment paper
- candy thermometer
- Place sticks in apples, and dip in boiling water for 5 seconds to remove wax, then dry with a towel.
- Stir butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and sweetened condensed milk in saucepan over medium-high heat until boiling, stirring constantly, then reduce heat to medium.
- Cook 25-30 minutes or until candy thermometer reads 248 degrees F; mixture should be thick. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Dip apples and coat with candy, and allow to cool on wax paper.
- Add 1 oz at a time of regular milk to pan if caramel becomes too thick.
- Each batch of caramel sauce has approx 350mg THC; 8 apples are 44mg THC each.
- Use leftover caramel sauce for dipping sliced apples! Store in mason jar in refrigerator for later use with ice cream and desserts as well!