Basil and Almond Pesto Pasta
A tasty yet easy pasta dish
Total Time 45 minutes
- 2 cups Fresh Basil FOR THE PESTO SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Almonds FOR THE PESTO SAUCE
- 4 tbsp Parmesan Cheese FOR THE PESTO SAUCE
- 25 ml Pot D'Huile Olive Oil FOR THE PESTO SAUCE
- 150 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil FOR THE PESTO SAUCE
- Parmesan Cheese FOR PASTA
- 10 oz Spaghetti FOR PASTA
- Salt FOR PASTA
FOR THE PESTO
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until almost smooth.
- For each individual serving measure out how many grams each person will eat. (9.5 grams of sauce=1 mg THC)
FOR THE PASTA AND ASSEMBLY
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil
- Boil spaghetti until al dente.
- Strain into individual bowls for each person. Reserve 2 cups of the cooking liquid.
- Toss each person’s pasta with their measured amount of sauce. Add some of the cooking liquid to the noodles to help loosen the sauce to the desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with some freshly grated parmesan to finish.