Smashed Blackberry Toast – CBD Honey & Cashew Ricotta
A delightful toast combo.With beautiful toast concoctions making their social media debut, we thought we’d pass along our little secret with this recipe. We broke out the mortar and pestle with this one….so you know we’re serious. The combination of these ingredients is perfecto. And The Keeper’s Stash adds that boost of EXTRA…both in flavor and feels.
Total Time 10 minutes
- 4 slices Baguette or Toast
- 1/2 cup Raw Cashews
- 1 Lemon
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 tbsp Filtered Water
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 tbsp The Keeper's Stash Infused Honey
- Toast the bread and set aside.
- In a blender combine the cashews, lemon juice, salt and filtered water. Blend until smooth. Add more water if necessary.
- In a mortar and pestle or in a bowl with the back of a spoon, mash the blackberries with the lemon zest, a pinch of salt and The Keeper’s Stash.