Roasted Pepper and Tomato Salsa
Pair with some crispy chips and a margarita
Total Time 35 minutes
- 2 lbs Tomato
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1/8 tsp Chili Powder
- 3 Chili Peppers
- 1 Onion
- 1/4 cup Cilantro Leaves
- 1/8 tsp Paprika
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Cannabis Oil
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Place tomatoes, peppers, onion, and garlic on hot grate. Grill 10-15 minutes until tomato skins crack, peppers blister, and onion and garlic char, turn occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Allow vegetables to cool until you are able to handle them. Remove the skins, seeds, and membrane from the Anaheim peppers. For spicier salsa, keep the jalapeno seeds.
- Slip the peelings off the tomatoes and remove the stem.
- Give vegetables a quick chop and put them into the food processor. Add the cilantro, lime juice, spices, and your infused cannabis oil. Pulse until the salsa is your preferred consistency.
- Always taste before serving to make sure no more spices need added.