Pulled Pork Poutine
A migraine buster meal!Another wonderful recipe by Creative Maven!Creative Maven created this recipe specifically with migraine sufferers in mind. She had been personally affected by chronic migraine for over a decade with symptom onset occurring when she was pregnant with her daughter. She infused this particular recipe with the Redd Cross strain of cannabis as it is great for pain, as well as nausea, which she sadly also suffers from during migraine attacks. The recipe is made with the herbal powerhouse, turmeric, which is a great anti-inflammatory food if taken at about 1-2 teaspoons a day.
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 bag Frozen Fries
- 1 lb Pulled Pork
- 1.5 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Beef Bouillon
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Onion
- 1/4 cup Cannabis Butter
- 4 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 4 slices White Cheddar Cheese
- Bake fries in 450 degree oven for 15 minutes
- Place cannabis butter and flour in pot on medium heat until well blended, then add onions, bouillon, water and spices.
- Cook gravy mixture on low heat for 3-5 minutes or until thickened.
- Separate fries into 4 portions, and place in au gratin dishes.
- Top fries with 4oz of pulled pork, then ladle about 1/4 cup of gravy on top.
- Finally, place a slice of cheese on top of the gravy.
- Bake for 10 minutes on 400 degrees.
GRAVY IS APPROX. 22mg THC PER 1/4 CUP