Mighty Chewy Cashew Balls
Delicious, healthy and easy to make.These chewy cashew balls by Mighty Fast are healthy, delicious and easy to make. They make wonderful snacks or eaten on the run!
- 2 tbsp Mighty Fast Sweetener; Vegetable Glycerin Tincture Honey or Agave
- 1.5 cups Whole Raw Cashews
- After infusing vegetable glycerin, honey or agave in the Mighty Fast Herbal Infuser, set aside above amount to cool.
- In a food processor, pulse cashews, stopping to scrap down the sides, until cashews begin to break apart and become the consistency of nut butter. Add in Mighty Fast sweetener, pulse a few times to incorporate.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out and roll into a balls. Place balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and place in refrigerator for a few hours or until balls harden.
- Optional: Roll balls in chia seeds, hemp seeds or mini chocolate chips before putting into refrigerator. Will stay good in fridge for 2 weeks.