Microdose Matcha Energy Balls
Mix things up with a matcha and cannabis energy snack.These Pistachio Matcha Balls by Levo Oil are delicious, nutritious, and fun to make. Get creative and try adding additional spices, nuts or flavors to mix things up. Use LEVO to infuse the oil and get rollin’…
Total Time 2 hours 45 minutes
FOR THE INFUSED COCONUT OIL
- 2 cups Virgin Coconut Oil
- 7 grams Coarsely Ground Cannabis
FOR THE PISTACHIO MATCHA BALLS
- 1.5 cups Raw Cashew Nuts
- 1.5 cups Raw Pistachio Nuts
- 1 tbsp Finely Grated Lemon RInd
- 2 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Raw Cacao Powder
Directions for the Infused Coconut Oil:
- Optional: Decarboxylate 7g of cannabis by baking at 225°F for 50 minutes.*
- Fill herb pod with prepared cannabis.
- Add coconut oil to LEVO reservoir.
- Set temperature to 200°F and time to 2.5 hours.
- Dispense infusion and prepare Pistachio Matcha Balls.
- *Want the health benefits with less high? Skip the decarb step and infuse at a slightly lower temperature, closer to 150°F, to create an infusion that’s higher in THCA and CBD, with less psychoactive THC.
Directions for the Pistachio Matcha Balls:
- Add all ingredients except cacao powder to the bowl of your food processor. Pulse 2-3 times, scrape down sides, and pulse again until the mixture is finely ground and resembles coarse wet sand.
- Carefully remove the blade from your food processor.
- Take approximately 1 T of the mixture and roll into a small ball.
- Dust the energy balls with cacao powder, extra coconut, more matcha, roll in more ground nuts, whatever you prefer! Get creative!
Pro Tip: rub a little bit of coconut oil on your fingertips to prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands as you roll. *With a high THC-strain, this recipe will yield approximately 2.5-3mg of THC per ball. Because levels may vary, ensure accuracy with tCheck.