Medicated Meatball Parmagiana Sliders
A fresh take on the classic slider.Another delicious Cannabis Cheri recipe! These savory meatballs are enveloped in classic Italian tomato sauce, covered in melted cheese, and served on Italian rolls for a fresh take on the classic slider. This is one of those rare marijuana recipes where cooking with buds is recommended; therefore, no need to make butter or oil, just add the marijuana as you would other herbs and spices.There’s no need to pulverize the buds into a flour, so likewise you won’t need a blender or food processor this recipe. Simply grind or break up the flowers the same way you would if you were rolling a joint. For more information and recipes on marijuana cooking with buds or flowers, along with more marijuana bud recipes, check out Cannabis Cheri’s Cooking with Marijuana Flowers feature.A note about the dosing on this recipe!This recipe will have about 30 mg THC per serving IF you use average cannabis (10% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with, be sure to take this FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1/2 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 Small Onion
- 2 tsp Garlic
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/8 cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Fresh Italian Parsley
- 2 grams Ground Marijuana Flower
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1.5 cup Spaghetti or Marinara Sauce
- 6 Small Italian Dinner Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, onion, garlic, egg, bread crumbs, Italian parsley, cannabis, salt, and pepper. Use clean hands to mix until everything is well combined. Divide mixture into 6 portions and roll each portion into a ball.
- Heat oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Sauté meatballs for about 5 to 6 minutes, turning frequently until just browned on the outside. Add water to the pan to come up about halfway up the sides of the meatballs. Place pan in oven and let meatballs cook for about 15 minutes or until cooked through. Remove meatballs from oven and increase temperature to 375 degrees F.
- To make each sandwich, open roll without cutting all the way through. Spread sauce both side of side of roll. Add meatball and cover with additional sauce. Place a thin slice of mozzarella on top of meatball. Repeat with the remaining sliders. Bake sliders until heated through and cheese is melted, about 7 minutes. Serve immediately.