Lamb Burgers with Sundried Tomato and Feta Cheese
Perfect for a summertime BBQ
Total Time 1 hour
FOR THE LAMB BURGERS
- 2 lbs Ground Lamb
- 1/4 cup Sundried Tomato
- Cannabis Oil
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 2 tbsp Red Onion
- 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 8 oz Feta Cheese
FOR THE TZATZIKI SAUCE
- 2 cups Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 2 ml Cannabis Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Fresh Dill Weed
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Directions for Lamb Burger:
- Place all ingredients, except for lamb, in a food processor and mix until incorporated.
- Add mixture to mixing bowl with the lamb and mix until incorporated.
- Shape into desired shape and size.
- Cook to at least 150 Degrees. Measure with a meat thermometer.
- Add to bun and top with Tzatziki sauce and your favorite toppings.
- Serve, Eat Well, and Be Happy.
Directions for the Tzatziki Sauce:
- Peel cucumber and spoon the seeds from the middle.
- Grate cucumber and garlic into a mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Top your lamb burger or use with other recipes.