Infused Wheat Crackers
Perfectly paired with tabbouleh and hummus
Total Time 55 minutes
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup THC Infused Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Chipotle Powder
- 2 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1/3 cup Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 6 cups Water
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, combine water and oil.
- Combine wet into dry ingredients until firm ball forms. Do not overwork. If dough is too loose, then add more flour. If it is too dry, then add more water.
- Cover bowl with towel and allow dough to rest for minimum of 20 minutes.
- Section out dough into thirds. Lightly flour table and roll dough to 1/8th in. Repeat.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut dough to desired design.
- Lay dough onto a tray lined with parchment paper. Place dough onto tray.
- Bake in oven for roughly 12-15 minutes.