A quick and delicious way to make infused oil.The quality of your infused oil can make or break your recipe. Here is a delicious infused cannabis oil recipe from Mighty Fast Herbal Infuser which you can make in less than an hour!
Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
- 2 cups Olive Oil
- 1/2 oz Cannabis
- 1 tbsp Lecithin
- Decarboxylate herbs in preheated oven at 250 degree Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
- Remove herbs from oven.
- Place herbs into Herbal Infuser.
- Pour oil into infuser making certain to use enough to fill minimum line (at least 2 cups liquid). If using coconut oil, make sure the coconut oil is in liquid form. If coconut oil is solid, warm on the stove until liquid before placing into infuser.
- Secure lid onto Herbal Infuser.
- Plug power cord into infuser then into outlet.
- Press Mighty Fast 1 (45 minutes) or Mighty Fast 2 (90 minute) cycle.
- When cycle is complete, unplug infuser. Carefully remove lid and strain contents through included strainer. Use organic hemp filter if further filtration is desired.
- Store Mighty Fast Infused Oil in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid in a cool dark place. Should keep at least 6 months.