Cosmic Muffin’s Chocolate-Cherry Brownies
A twist on the classic pot brownie
Total Time 45 minutes
- 8 tbsp Unsalted Cannabutter
- 1/2 cup Valrhona
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Cherry Chips
- 1 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Espresso Powder
- 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 5 Maraschino Cherries
FOR THE CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- 1/4 cup .25 cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Cannabutter
- In large mixing bowl combine melted cannabutter, granulated sugar, cocoa powder and espresso powder.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well between additions.
- Gently fold in flour, baking powder, and cherry chips.
- Spoon mixture into prepared 9 x 9 inch pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare ganache by stirring 1/4 cups chocolate chips (semi-sweet, milk or dark) in a double boiler (one small pot or aluminum mixing bowl set on top of larger pot filled about half way with simmering water. Bottom of bowl or small pot should not touch water). Stir gently until chocolate has melted then slowly add heavy cream and cannabutter. Mixture should be smooth and creamy with a consistency that allows for easy pouring or spreading.
- Once brownies have completely cooled and removed from pan, cut into individual squares then coat with ganache. Top each brownie with half a cherry.