Chocolate Lava Cake
A scrumptious yet easy chocolate dessert
Total Time 25 minutes
- Baking Spray
- 1/4 cup Cannabis Infused Butter
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1.25 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Flour
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and spray jumbo muffin pan or ramekins with baking spray.
- Microwave butters and chocolate for 1 minute or until butter is melted, then stir until all chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the sugar until well blended, then whisk in eggs, yolk and vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in flour, and scoop 1/4 C batter into pan cups.
- Bake 10-13 minutes, until sides are firm and centers are soft.
- Let stand for 1 minute, then invert onto a cookie sheet (if using muffin pan).
Approx. 29mg per serving; makes 6