Walnut Cannabis Pesto Shrimp Blinis
Savory blini pancakes
- 1 tbsp Cajun Seasoning FOR THE PESTO
- 1 tsp Finely Ground Decarbed Cannabis FOR THE PESTO
- 1/2 cup Ground Walnuts FOR THE PESTO
- Salt FOR THE PESTO
- 3 cloves Garlic FOR THE PESTO
- 1 tbsp Cannabis Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil FOR THE PESTO
- 1/2 lbs Shrimp, peeled & deveined FOR THE PESTO
- 1 cup Pancake Mix FOR THE BLINIS
- 1/4 cup Plain Yogurt FOR THE BLINIS
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice FOR THE BLINIS
- 1 tsp Decarbed Cannabis FOR THE BLINIS
- 1/4 cup Scallions FOR THE BLINIS
- 16 small slices Lemons FOR THE BLINIS
FOR THE PESTO
Combine the ingredients in a small bowl and put aside to marinate.
FOR THE BLINIS
Combine pancake mix, yogurt and lemon juice. Mix well. The consistency should be like pancake batter. Add cannabis to the mixture. Mix and pour into dollar sized circles on a hot oiled pan (preferably cast iron or copper skillet). This makes about about 16 blinis.
In a hot pan, add shrimp mixture, tossing shrimp till they are no longer opaque. Note that temperature should be at least 155 degrees when you remove the shrimp. Place blinis on a serving platter. Top with walnut pesto shrimp and garnish with chopped scallions and a small wedge of lemon.