Pistachio Pinenut Crusted Salmon
Great for parties
- 1 lbs Salmon
- 1/2 cup Kosher Salt
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Honey FOR THE RUB
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard FOR THE RUB
- 3 tbsp THC Coconut Oil FOR THE RUB
- 1/2 tsp Salt FOR THE RUB
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper FOR THE RUB
- 2/3 cup Pistachio FOR THE CRUST
- 2/3 cup Pinenuts FOR THE CRUST
- 2 tbsp Decarbed Cannabis FOR THE CRUST
- 1/2 cup Panko FOR THE CRUST
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper FOR THE CRUST
- 1 tbsp Salt FOR THE CRUST
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper FOR THE CRUST
FOR THE QUICK CURED SALMON
Combine salt and sugar, then coat entire filet of salmon. Let sit for 15-20 minutes, then rinse completely in ice water.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Toast pine nuts & pistachios in oven for 1-2 minutes.
Using food processor, blitz nuts until coarse.
Add panko, cannabis & seasoning blitz for approximately 20 seconds. Do not over blend.
Combine all ingredients for salmon rub.
*Microwave honey for 15 seconds to make easier to work with.*
Place salmon in casserole dish, skin down.
Generously coat entire salmon with THC coconut rub.
Completely coat salmon with crust mixture.
Bake for 15 minutes.
When you see beautiful white fat pouring out of flesh, then it's done.
*15 minutes will leave you a nice medium, but you can always bake longer*