"Mexicated" Chimichurri Sauce
This versatile sauce has many uses. It goes wonderfully over steak tacos and is often served over the top of a perfectly cooked skirt steak. It can be used as a marinade/basting sauce for many meats. It also delicious served as a condiment on sandwiches in soups on veggies or just as a dipping sauce.
- 1 cup Chopped Italian Parsley
- 5 cloves Garlic minced
- 3 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chili Pepper Flakes
- 3 tbsp Shallots minced
- 2 tbsp Fresh Oregano Leaves
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3/4 cup Cannabis Infused Olive Oil
Pulse all of the ingredients together in a food processor until finely blended but not pureed.